Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Don't try this at home. Anyone want the leftover pieces?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's enough of it! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    and one little bit of a spit from STV, I HOPE it's spit! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...sewer water from behind the factory. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    ...you couldn't get me to open one of those for anything! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    ...why ruin a good figure when you can just go buy a container? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    It is NOT possible from the top of the large one. Don't try it. I'll post a picture later about that explains why.

    I removed the plug at the bottom of the large one, but, it doesn't easily drain. It's a drip, drip deal.

    I will try to remove the bottom. That will more than likely work.

  5. #15
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    [...why ruin a good figure when you can just go buy a container? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm a bit of an idiot. I would have done that if I could find a container I like.

    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Steve, is it possible that something could happen to one of those containers and the liquid spills out inside the clamshell while it's in transit or on the pegs?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 11, 2004 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>

  7. #17
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    Steve, is it possible that someone could happen to one of those containers and the liquid spills out inside the clamshell while it's in transit or on the pegs?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As one who is messing with this, I can tell you, there is no way short of hitting it with a hammer.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But it would be interesting to see.

    Especially since I think clamshells today are near waterproof?

  9. #19
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Don't try this at home.

    Anyone want the left over pieces?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    DAJ,
    ...one of our employees got one that leaked in the package. Probably not enough sealer around the rim. The container was intact. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •